what exhaust to use?

guzz46

It knocks a decent amount of weight off the bike too, 3.2kg, I still believe it goes better with both baffles in than without them, I would like to know for sure, but I'm not going to the trouble of booking a dyno, installing the stock exhaust, then reinstalling the Powercone just to find out.

psych0hans

Country flag
Does anyone know if the Dan Moto exhausts for the Duke will fit on ths RCs? I've mailed them, but haven't gotten a reply yet. (Only mailed them today... :p)

mr-fabricator

Dan moto are decent enough quality , end can is universal and they have just made up a mid pipe , WARNING u will wake the dead and require a big box of ear plugs , like i said reasonavle quality , attractive price , lots of noise and other than bending a pipe to fit i doubt any development has been done so expect little to zero performance gain .
ps i have one on the wifes ninja 250 and tried one on my rc , then tried a hawk ( same set up different can ) before going to arrow .

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
It knocks a decent amount of weight off the bike too, 3.2kg, I still believe it goes better with both baffles in than without them, I would like to know for sure, but I'm not going to the trouble of booking a dyno, installing the stock exhaust, then reinstalling the Powercone just to find out.

So I think you have data now to back up your belief of "goes bettwer with both baffles in that without" as my PowerClone was 3HP down on power, but did not contain the baffles or CAT. There is a dyno result from GPR which shows a 0.4HP reduction in power:
http://www.gpr.it/gpr//prodotti/1302/pdf_banco_prova_1302_713317331.pdf

So, that would seem to show that there is indeed a 2.6HP difference (or there abouts) between without (-3) and with (-0.4) both baffles and the CAT.

Backmarker

I ordered the GP extreme, $ 280 delivered to Canada, we are at a disadvantage because 25% exchange rate on the US $
it's for a track bike so maybe loud won't be a problem.

RoninJames

I ordered the GP extreme, $ 280 delivered to Canada, we are at a disadvantage because 25% exchange rate on the US $

eager to see what kind of fitting you get. i dont mind loud at all. i had a ninja 250 w a mgp growler as my first bike :)

Backmarker

I ordered the Danmoto GP extreme on the 13th, and just got conformation that it was shipped today. They say allow 2 weeks for shipping

DCmetro

Im confused. The website doesn't list a danmoto for the rc 390. Which one did you order?