what exhaust to use?

DCmetro

Dan moto are decent enough quality , end can is universal and they have just made up a mid pipe , WARNING u will wake the dead and require a big box of ear plugs , like i said reasonavle quality , attractive price , lots of noise and other than bending a pipe to fit i doubt any development has been done so expect little to zero performance gain .
ps i have one on the wifes ninja 250 and tried one on my rc , then tried a hawk ( same set up different can ) before going to arrow .

Which arrow? How does it perform?

mr-fabricator

Its the semi arrow one , GP GUN . Ebay special and for the money its brilliant . Made by arrow but not their top line .

No dyno as yet but im hopefull , fit and finish is spot on and i wanted the collector , akra / arrow are the onlynones to do it and i think the rc suffers power losses with a straight pipe .

RoninJames

Im confused. The website doesn't list a danmoto for the rc 390. Which one did you order?

its the gp extreme for the duke390. we both emailed them and they said it doesnt clear the lower fairing of the RC. but i am not opposed to cutting the lower a little if its a close fit

s30series

How does it perform compared to stock?

The bike sounds great...I might take a little youtube clip of it later on this afternoon.

Without the baffle the bike is annoyingly loud. With the baffle in it sounds great!

I think the Fuel F1R is a great choice...it looks good too!

No dyno numbers, waiting on PCV before I get some dyno time!

attachment.php

Last edited:

Backmarker

IMG_0704.jpg
Nice exhaust, arrived in a week, very very loud, I had it to the track a few weeks ago. Not sure if any power increase.

Backmarker

I use the Tyga performance lower fairing and no issues, but the stock lower would have to be cut, not much but it would have to be cut.

tecknojoe

Country flag
Does the akra have any fitment issues with the Tyga belly pan? I've read that you have to flip the axle, which has me a bit concerned.

Other than fitment, does anyone have dyno numbers for the Akra??

If and when I buy it, I'll dyno first, then post the after results

I'm racing by the way, so I'm interested in a good performer.