Where to Buy OEM Parts (Clutch Kit) & Will Installing Avoid Factory Warrenty

Matt

Hi fellow riders,

I might be needing a new clutch kit. Please advise me on where to buy the OEM parts for my 2015 RC 390 (not slipper clutch).

The story: Only after a few thousand miles my clutch starts slipping at high revs. I tried adjusting the cable at the lever and engine however I could not get any clutch lever "play" out of it at all! I guess the dealer did not adjust the clutch cable at the 600 miles service (I never messed with it).

- Where to buy OEM clutch kit?
- Anyone else have issue with adjusting clutch cable to get proper "play" in lever.
- Will I void the factory warranty if I change the clutch kit myself (opening engine)

cjwell

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Hi fellow riders,

I might be needing a new clutch kit. Please advise me on where to buy the OEM parts for my 2015 RC 390 (not slipper clutch).

The story: Only after a few thousand miles my clutch starts slipping at high revs. I tried adjusting the cable at the lever and engine however I could not get any clutch lever "play" out of it at all! I guess the dealer did not adjust the clutch cable at the 600 miles service (I never messed with it).

- Where to buy OEM clutch kit?
- Anyone else have issue with adjusting clutch cable to get proper "play" in lever.
- Will I void the factory warranty if I change the clutch kit myself (opening engine)

Did you try adjusting it at the major adjuster (the bracket at the clutch cover)? The lever adjustment is the fine adjuster. If it has been slipping for a while now, it might be done for. I would try the major adjuster first. If problem still persist, you will need to open it up and see what's going on. If you need parts call and we'll take care of you. If you need more help PM me.