Willow Springs / Buttonwillow (LA tracks)

kings4thecup

Whats up guys...Im going to be new to tracking...what track do you guys recommend for a new rider? Anyone want to plan a day and venture to a track?

micahpearlman

Willow Springs big track is a bit to WFO for the RC -- be fun though . Streets of Willow should be super fun. Buttonwillow will definitely be fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1bigarm

Willow Springs big track is a bit to WFO for the RC -- be fun though . Streets of Willow should be super fun. Buttonwillow will definitely be fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buttonwillow was great. Had My 15' rc390 & 05' zx6r @ buttonwillow the last weekend of may for 2 days. my zx6r over heated 1st session saturday morning. Rode the rc390 the rest of the weekend & had a blast. Cant wait to ride my rc390 @ streets of willow & chuckwalla.

1bigarm

Buttonwillow was great. Had My 15' rc390 & 05' zx6r @ buttonwillow the last weekend of may for 2 days. my zx6r over heated 1st session saturday morning. Rode the rc390 the rest of the weekend & had a blast. Cant wait to ride my rc390 @ streets of willow & chuckwalla.

bradspeed14

I will b doing my first track day September 4th with 2 wheel track days If ur interested in joining.. it will be at streets of willow, let me know

OldVet

Yep Streets of Willow or Buttonwillow would be a blast on the RC. I think Sonoma (Sears Point) would be a lot of fun also.