Art 1

Hypoint

ladies and gentleman. &' here at NJMP on my first ever track day. Taking ART 1 and I feel a lot more comfortable with my bike except I almost died lol. On turn 8, my front tire went and did its out thing while halfway leaned over(still a baby lol). I was going about 45 and I ran off about 30ft into the grass. Regained composure and 2 laps later, my rear slid it just a tad. I'm stock tired up so Diablo Rossi 2. This is a heavy right turn track and I guess the combination of cold left shoulder and slick conditions caused that conundrum. Idk if I'll be keeping this bike because I've orders overseas. Still here tomorrow and heading to NCbike end of November.

psych0hans

Country flag
ladies and gentleman. &' here at NJMP on my first ever track day. Taking ART 1 and I feel a lot more comfortable with my bike except I almost died lol. On turn 8, my front tire went and did its out thing while halfway leaned over(still a baby lol). I was going about 45 and I ran off about 30ft into the grass. Regained composure and 2 laps later, my rear slid it just a tad. I'm stock tired up so Diablo Rossi 2. This is a heavy right turn track and I guess the combination of cold left shoulder and slick conditions caused that conundrum. Idk if I'll be keeping this bike because I've orders overseas. Still here tomorrow and heading to NCbike end of November.

Good luck buddy! Sounds like you're having a great time! Just ride your ride and try keeping the rubber side down :p

Hypoint

Thanks man! It got rained out today but I'm getting a free make up day the 22nd. Great experience and I'll itching to learn more!!

74d34h

Congrats welcome to the addiction. I am assuming you ride with TPM? My wife and I ride with TPM you will see her on her RC390 at track days. We are done for the season up here. We end the track season early and finish around September due to work. Check your tire pressures. We run Rossi 2 tires on the RC390 and never had an issue with traction. We run 29R 30F cold pressure.

Hypoint

I ran 31 and 26 that day. Mark from markbilt checked them. I got to meet Matt Lamb and Track Mike this weekend. That was awesome. I'm either going the 22nd or to NCbike in November. That'll be my last run until march before I go overseas. Hopefully we'll run early next year.