OldVet

Update: I received the shocks this morning. They are currently being unboxed, set, reboxed, and will go out with this afternoons shipment! Y'all should have them in hand shortly. I'll email everyone their individual tracking numbers in a few hours once all the work of getting them ready for you and individual packaging is completed.

Sweet, thanks Matt...

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
You bet y'all. :) Man that was a LOT of shocks! LOL Keeping everyones shocks settings and springs and such took me and my guy nearly 5 hours in all. Checking every box for all parts, setting the initial rough base settings, packing slips and receipt, shipping sheets, updating all the records... then closing up all the boxes and having the ready for UPS. Whew!!!

BBYAfz2U2wlw0bMI7msY9_OsU8t-HEKIS0pZ8D2OH8Ox3VQPtOi73tX3PN9SjmluIWPZFcL9XqgJSa0Wue-z3uhkJ6GI75rnnRp_RTPCshREo_ZNi8mWOoeuaFruqqR6tArDJcccthJFbIveQBzycPde6uepZr_fwetMkVG0pQbrj53OyiMxLteGgBkv-cUmSxHbNig_fxf6QPvGVkoQoFcnROYQJEK5zkeZ2XGsxmwjT1IM6qofROq0dX7mtOGz0rpZHO9Pv2WRJJ4bDwK_gNsX_mr7fQ--ZV98KnykHJ3VUl0TdYPH21ilRBqayYeMfDKwlNka1sFb1uxcUt3xzUK02ImOSPq42akXSEqOMnEc1r955ZS0gvS39N4AyJQMLUlMZq8x950GsX1B4VtQzPT6o4vr-Og_9bwpLpvRABNqxKK3APq3CXNwVmzZJGL8dVAmeRDsbxoIpKTj3JRwM0LwXLdiY5RFP0qEu6UzORlEFj_Fw3jweu5vX6xUlVO8XVHQQxheOmdQhE_gSREyE1wv9QydicNc2ZJxHMEhnvI=w1223-h917-no

Everyones shocks are en route!

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Hey Matt is a signature going to be required for UPS to leave the package at my door?

I had not selected "Signature Required" for any of the shipments. If you are worried, I would say you could just leave a note on the door for the driver with the tracking number and a request to leave it. Otherwise they should leave a note with the missed delivery if you aren't there, and they would have an option to sign for the package on that slip. I've never had an issue with leaving a note with the tracking number when I'm expecting a package, even with signature required, as long as I sign the note for the driver... but again, signature should not be necessary.

Treachery

Country flag
Update: I received the shocks this morning. They are currently being unboxed, set, reboxed, and will go out with this afternoons shipment! Y'all should have them in hand shortly. I'll email everyone their individual tracking numbers in a few hours once all the work of getting them ready for you and individual packaging is completed.
How did I miss this post? I did get the email that the guy in the big brown truck is supposed to pay me a visit tomorrow though!

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Maybe you missed it because you finally started filtering me. LOL

I think the shocks will all be delivered to everyone by Tuesday. Some of the folks in California were taking a day longer for delivery. The Midwest deliveries were done on Friday I think... I'd have to go look at all the tracking numbers. Was planning on doing that Tuesday evening to make sure everything was delivered.

Once everyone from the group buy has their shocks, I'll probably delete this whole thread. Seems some of the other JRi dealers got in a snit and complained about the group buy to Tige. We talked a bunch about it on Friday whole touching base, and seemed the easiest solution would be if I 1) removed the pricing info (already did that) and 2) removed the thread. I told him if I did that, I didn't want to do so until everyone had their shocks in hand... and he agreed that seemed like a very acceptable solution, and that it would settle down the dealers who were complaining about the group buy being done.

OldVet

I'm on the extreme west coast and mine is suppose to get here on Tuesday like you said according to UPS tracking.

dobr

Got mine Monday and already installed it. I put new springs and spacers in the front and this thing is now STIFF! Can't wait to hit the twisties and see how she rides! Thanks Matt!