JRi Double Adjustable Remote received

Hey there Formula 390 - Maybe Im a lucky lad as have had confirmation the shock is in transit with tracking - Now I feel bad Iv'e jumped the que!!! well don't feel that bad - looks like there are going to be allot of RC 390 s out there with the double adjustable Jri - seems to have the best feedback shock on the forum - Cheers

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Hey there Formula 390 - Maybe Im a lucky lad as have had confirmation the shock is in transit with tracking - Now I feel bad Iv'e jumped the que!!! well don't feel that bad - looks like there are going to be allot of RC 390 s out there with the double adjustable Jri - seems to have the best feedback shock on the forum - Cheers

Bastard! ;) No worries. My guess is that because yours was just one maybe you got in there... or maybe with starting talks sooner he had you scheduled for production. Not worried. He'll have 'em made up for everyone soon enough. I think he was waiting on some springs too. Everyone is subject to the whims of their suppliers. Doh!

OldVet

Bastard! ;) No worries. My guess is that because yours was just one maybe you got in there... or maybe with starting talks sooner he had you scheduled for production. Not worried. He'll have 'em made up for everyone soon enough. I think he was waiting on some springs too. Everyone is subject to the whims of their suppliers. Doh!

Ain't that the truth :(

OldVet

How's the alternate mounting location of the smog canisters spot working out for you? Or did you end up mounting it to the rear I like the rest of us? :)

Very well IMHO Matt, I like the looks of it tucked away vs. hanging off the sub frame.

001.jpgCapture1.JPGCapture2.JPG