oh YES!! carbon race tail and billet rear sets from TYGA.

A1VW2NV

Country flag
I just got my front fender and rear chainguard/fender

Holy crap this stuff is beautiful. I will be buying the tank/battery cover soon.

Only qualm was having to sand out the holes a little bit for the spacers/bolt to fit in flush.

It pouring down rain in GA, so I only got the front fender installed :-(
NICE!!
How bad/long was shipping? I plan on buying it all at once to save on the shipping.

s30series

NICE!!
How bad/long was shipping? I plan on buying it all at once to save on the shipping.

Shipped about 3 days after I ordered.

17 days from the email that it shipped to arrive at my house in Atlanta, GA. Sat in Chicago for a good 9 days for some reason (it came to the US through Chicago).

Matt@TYGA

Supporting Vendor
What shock are they (Tyga) running? Looks like an Ohlins.

Hi Guys,

The shock fitted to our RC390 is a prototype from Ohlins. Luckily, I'm the Ohlins Asia test rider so i have the terrible job of riding around the streets and the race track, giving feedback to the Ohlins technicians, who then keep rebuilding the shock until I'm happy with it.

The shock on the bike right now is a 'street' style shock. But, there's a full race one being put together for me to hammer around the race track. Looking forward to that. Another hard day in the office!

Cheers,

Matt.

Backmarker

I just received my Tail section, front fender, and under pan from TYGA performance. I went with the fibreglass, I'm using it for racing. Very nice product, and very well packed. I highly recommend them. I just ordered my rear sets from them. Took about a week to get to Nova Scotia, Canada. Thanks TYGA Performance.

RoninJames

I like those rearsets. Be interested to see how far up/back you can go vs stock.

im w treachery... the rearsets look good (esp if they come in orange) but can we get a pic up against the stock sets so we can see how big a difference we are talking back and up?