oh YES!! carbon race tail and billet rear sets from TYGA.

DCMoney

Country flag
I sincerely apologize, got the one I was waiting on for my customers build and "assumed" that they we had in stock. I should have verified before posting. I have been extremely busy shop work wise and not on here as much as I would like to be (you all have probably noticed). I will try my best to get pics of shift kit install up, some other sneak peak pics, and more parts up on the site. Thanks.

Its all good!

emeglasson

Here are a few images of some of the Tyga bits that will be available soon. I'm not connected to Tyga, I just sent Paul an email telling him I was anxious to see more body work for the 390, and he responded enthusiastically with info and sneak peaks of some of his parts.

I think the tail will be available by the end of this week. The rear sets and carbon parts soon after that. Keep an eye on their site.

I misspoke in an earlier post. The first tail available will be fiberglass. Paul is curious to see interest before he commits to a carbon tail. So, if you want one, post it here.

batterycover1.jpgbatterycover2.jpgleftstep2.jpgseat1.jpgseat4.jpgseat5.jpg

Fasteddy

Country flag
I will be getting the tank / battery cover in carbon fiber just because they look AWESOME!

and will obviously add horsepower ....

Flippn

Country flag
Definitely interested in the body work and rear sets. Curious as to the cost though, I guess we'll find out when they get released. Also curious if the rear sets can accommodate reverse/GP shift set up.

A1VW2NV

Country flag
Definitely interested in the body work and rear sets. Curious as to the cost though, I guess we'll find out when they get released. Also curious if the rear sets can accommodate reverse/GP shift set up.

Don't quote me, but most of their other rearsets (step kits) are reversible and very reasonably priced. (under $250)

Flippn

Country flag
Don't quote me, but most of their other rearsets (step kits) are reversible and very reasonably priced. (under $250)

Nice! I hope they continue the trend for the parts on our bike then...same for the replacement pieces for the rear sets, I'd like to buy spares when I purchase the set.

emeglasson

Here is a quote from the email I got from Paul at Tyga.

"Racing rear sets. Can be used in race shift and street shift. 4 way adjustable. Prototypes in silver but plan to make at least the front section in black. Heel guards in strong lightweight carbon fiber. Plan is to make a bracket for side stand for street bike users. Available in about 2-3 weeks."

So, I'd say yes, they will be compatible with reverse shift. I dont have any idea of the price. But as A1VW2NV said, their stuff tends to be pretty reasonably priced.

emeglasson

Go check out the Tyga site:

Tyga Performance

the carbon tank and battery cover are available, as well as the fiberglass belly, front fender, and tail. I just ordered a tail and carbon fenders!!

ryandalling

I bought the 43 and 44 sprockets. Seems to be some good quality. I will be getting a lot more. Looks like first to market with supply will be winning the battle.

s30series

I just got my front fender and rear chainguard/fender

Holy crap this stuff is beautiful. I will be buying the tank/battery cover soon.

Only qualm was having to sand out the holes a little bit for the spacers/bolt to fit in flush.

It pouring down rain in GA, so I only got the front fender installed :-(