Rear spools

Wa2fst

Country flag
What 10mm rear spools have you guys found? Trying to stay with delrin if possible. I see a bunch of china stuff on ebay. Just not sure if anyone has found and Kawi length sizes that fit since they seem to be primarily 10mm.

Fasteddy

Country flag
What 10mm rear spools have you guys found? Trying to stay with delrin if possible. I see a bunch of china stuff on ebay. Just not sure if anyone has found and Kawi length sizes that fit since they seem to be primarily 10mm.

Ended up with some Bikemaster p/n 151631 fine imports...

Treachery

Country flag
Hey, DC- What rear stand are you using? I have a Pit Bull and a T-Rex. I wondered whether there's a risk of scratching the swingarm with short spools. With the Akra exhaust, there are clearance issues with normal height/length ones, so I've ordered the ones that cjwell recommended as well. But I eyeballed it last night, and woo- looks like mighty close spaces.

DCMoney

Country flag
Hey, DC- What rear stand are you using? I have a Pit Bull and a T-Rex. I wondered whether there's a risk of scratching the swingarm with short spools. With the Akra exhaust, there are clearance issues with normal height/length ones, so I've ordered the ones that cjwell recommended as well. But I eyeballed it last night, and woo- looks like mighty close spaces.

Pitbull, with the taper on the spool it shouldn't allow the lifting fork make contact with the frame. We'll see though mine won't be in till Friday.

Treachery

Country flag
Yeah, it'll push the tangs outboard, but I didn't know how close it would be on the "approach." I'm actually more skittish about clearing the exhaust. Mine aren't in yet either.

MNNTHBX

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
We actually machined a lot of spools, then realized the fine pitch M10 is almost impossible to source, so they're sitting in a bag here without a purpose. If anyone orders anything from our site, put "add spools" in the notes box and I'll throw a set in for free (less bolts).

DCMoney

Country flag
We actually machined a lot of spools, then realized the fine pitch M10 is almost impossible to source, so they're sitting in a bag here without a purpose. If anyone orders anything from our site, put "add spools" in the notes box and I'll throw a set in for free (less bolts).

tumblr_m6odkq8jNo1qbolbn.gif

ryandalling

I thought they were 1.25 pitch... I know I bought a few 10M at 1.25 and 1.5 to test the pitch... It was one of the two... lol... just had to then work on length... then fit them in a Kawi spool.

DCMoney

Country flag
Dealer called yesterday low profile Parts Unlimited ones came in.

It's close but they work, and they are very nice! Came with stand offs if you want to move them out too.

These will be my go to spools for now on!

reenmachine

Country flag
Can I take you up on this retroactively? I received my fender eliminator last week...

cjwell

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Dealer called yesterday low profile Parts Unlimited ones came in.

It's close but they work, and they are very nice! Came with stand offs if you want to move them out too.

These will be my go to spools for now on!

For the money can't beat em! Work well on the 390.