Rear spools

Treachery

Country flag
Spools: Boy, those look close. I got the call that mine are in, but jeebers it looks like you gotta be mighty careful to not bark the swingarm and all that rear wheel "stuff."

Rotor: Hmmm. That's gonna be interesting. Tuning in.

DCMoney

Country flag
Spools: Boy, those look close. I got the call that mine are in, but jeebers it looks like you gotta be mighty careful to not bark the swingarm and all that rear wheel "stuff."

Rotor: Hmmm. That's gonna be interesting. Tuning in.

If your stands left and right adjustments are locked in place there shouldn't be an issue, If you want to stand them off away from the swingarm it comes with adapters too.

CDN Duke

Country flag
No, I'll have all the pics and details posted tomorrow in our subsection. Stay tuned! It's a stock one Cnc'ed, they will be for sale...

Chad, you've got this rotor on the Marchesini wheels I saw... but can't find the listing for the rotors. Can you provide more detail/pricing?

cjwell

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Chad, you've got this rotor on the Marchesini wheels I saw... but can't find the listing for the rotors. Can you provide more detail/pricing?

I ordered some stock ones and tried to have cnc'ed. They were not uniform enough to be cut! Too much variance and did not line up, to be cut with one program. I tried 5 of them, 1 was good, 2 were so-so, others not at all. I pulled the plug on them. I wish it would've worked for all of us...

CDN Duke

Country flag
I ordered some stock ones and tried to have cnc'ed. They were not uniform enough to be cut! Too much variance and did not line up, to be cut with one program. I tried 5 of them, 1 was good, 2 were so-so, others not at all. I pulled the plug on them. I wish it would've worked for all of us...

Bummer. They do look nice!

Seth

Country flag
lightech.jpg

I bought this set of 10mm x125 Lightech spools. I don't understand why it came with only 1 nylon washer. If you look at the pic you can see the left one has a washer but the right one does not. I found all pictures online are the same with only 1 nylon washer. Is it a Kawasaki thing or do I need to get another nylon washer?

Seth

Country flag
View attachment 3502

I bought this set of 10mm x125 Lightech spools. I don't understand why it came with only 1 nylon washer. If you look at the pic you can see the left one has a washer but the right one does not. I found all pictures online are the same with only 1 nylon washer. Is it a Kawasaki thing or do I need to get another nylon washer?

Anybody have info on the Nylon washers?