UMZenki

Here are some pics of mine. I didn't installed them Driven did hope this helps. Click on the pics to d/l the full size version.

thanks for the pictures. the spacers they provide are definitely on the brake side in your pics, so i have them right, and it looks like your shift side is super close to rubbing as well with everything tightened down... im not sure what to do. i think i will give them a call tomorrow.

KTMGene390

thanks for the pictures. the spacers they provide are definitely on the brake side in your pics, so i have them right, and it looks like your shift side is super close to rubbing as well with everything tightened down... im not sure what to do. i think i will give them a call tomorrow.

Yeah, the shifter rubs on the kickstand, in my case because Bazzaz installed their Quick Shifter when I had the stock rearsets and that was after Driven prototyped thier rearsets, which I also had the stock rearsets. The Bazzaz QS was already installed when I brought the bike back to Driven for the final product install. Lucky it works at all and is not the responsibility of either company. It shouldn't rub that much if at all with the stock setup. If it does just use some washers as spacers no biggie.

UMZenki

It shouldn't rub that much if at all with the stock setup. If it does just use some washers as spacers no biggie.

Exactly. It will likely just take a small washer behind the bracket on the swingarm bolt to distance it slightly from the swingarm. Thanks again.

KTMGene390

Exactly. It will likely just take a small washer behind the bracket on the swingarm bolt to distance it slightly from the swingarm. Thanks again.

No problem, I just used a tie down to compress the spring on the kickstand inward for more clearance.